Sunday, February 7, 2010

Breast Cancer Pinky Ring Is This A Sign Of Breast Cancer?

Is this a sign of breast cancer? - breast cancer pinky ring

In the 16 years old, and I felt a little bump yesterday in the bottom half of my right armpit to left (for soil, which in the vicinity of my right breast)
This is probably the size of a fingernail, but the kind of round shape, but not a perfect circle. If I let my finger in the axilla that may feel the blow, but this is not a bump. Two days ago (the day before I was) the package, my breasts were really bad, especially on the sides of them. My nipples have probably broken hurting / itching / peeling / since September. Oh, and when I hit the blow hurts a little, and then it really hurts his arm. Moreover, it is not the first time I felt this bump. Ive had the same place, more or less (in the right armpit), and felt the same and has the same size, only the last two were raised slightly, but not much. I think the last time, I thought it was November or December.
Im not sure about breast cancer in the family, just know that my grandparents had cancer and had lung cancer. Apart from the fact that I am in very good health on the radar5'3 and weighs between 125-130 may need a little more practice, but like all healthy and organic.

This is not a sign of breast cancer or likely?

Thank you very much

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is probably too young for breast cancer, OT, that more and more

Anonymous said...

I think that is probably too young for breast cancer, OT, that more and more

Anonymous said...

I think that is probably too young for breast cancer, OT, that more and more

Post a Comment