Thursday, February 4, 2010

Instructions And Pictures On A Male Brazilllian How Should I Perm My Asian Hair Into This Style (pic Included)?

How should i perm my asian hair into this style (pic included)? - instructions and pictures on a male brazilllian

Currently, I am a man of Asia, and Asia have hair, not as the freezing media also does continue. I want my hair to look like this:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi ...

my hair like it when I destroy my hair gel, about 1.5 inches on the sides, then simply press the top down, but I want a perm, so that the sides of the hair, Be yourself.

How do I get my hair like this picture from? Instructions would be helpful (including the cutting length, so that / what / where I can constantly, from Perm, the way to Perm, etc.)!

3 comments:

Linz said...

To be honest, I think, is really ugly. Especially in a man of Asia (because it's a sort of round shape, round pointed to the Asians' features (eyes, nose, chin, etc.). The type of image Sharp has European features that can not be achieved. I want say something stiffer.:)

Ashleyni... said...

uh .. I do not like hair in this picture!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/; _ylc = ...

Lovely Rita, Meter Maid said...

"currently" a man of Asia .... What? Change? is an Italian lady, tomorrow?

German by a hermaphrodite?

Her name is ...... Jenni?

and the big question in your hair?

Baby, you have more important things to take care ...... take

Post a Comment