Friday, February 12, 2010

By Infant Has Silent Reflux Can I Give Hime Cerel Why Has Infant Gaviscon Stopped Working?

Why has infant gaviscon stopped working? - by infant has silent reflux can i give hime cerel

My daughter is 18 weeks, she has to Gaviscon child under 8 weeks, because it was the silent reflux. Until last week he drank 7/8oz taking every 3-4 hours, now I'm lucky to overcome to 4/5oz. Gaviscon seems that the child no longer working and your symptoms have a substantial background and shook his head and screamed after every vacuuming. Has anyone had experience in this and why the baby Gaviscon May is no longer working?

I was the doctor, but does not seem to fear than you are gaining weight well, but I know something is wrong. I have tried to change the formula, the change in nipples and bottles and bottles temperatures. I have also tried to feed themselves from their time and formula feed them less, but more often, but nothingseems to have worked. It is not confirmed colic as the Dominican Republic, and most colicky babies are born to age. If anyone has any experience with this please let me know, because it is so unfortunate that she is tired, I'm afraid.

3 comments:

Pear said...

Your pharmacist described the reflux medication for me so (I have a child who has been diagnosed)
The first is the medicine every day for infants Gaviscon.
Then there's Zantac (ranitidine) and the most effective is Losec (omeprazole). I do not know why some doctors prescribe what they do, but some find their way into the Losec, Zantac first recipe. Others prescribe Losec just begun. Losec reduces acid in the stomach of the baby, so that when reflux does not cause severe pain / damage. I had a child suffers from reflux very bad (crying all day, came every day for 3 days until the drug Losec in force, and the difference is huge). He made great gains in weight, as the food was a comfort for the pain is gone (which was a vicious circle mayCLE not worse). Talk to your doctor if you are not happy, try a second opinion. It is very hard to treat a child suffering from reflux and not fair that a child should be left in pain because her weight gain will be very good. As we see now is not the weight gain to be sustained if there is too much pain and trouble that the food caused the pain.
Here are two sides to help (support groups for the reflux), with a variety of information:
http://www.reflux.org.au/risasite/
http://www.cryingoverspiltmilk.co.nz/

I hope that you will help a little, you will need.

Quincys Mama said...

This could be a growth spurt. Neither change the formula too fast! Switching formulas = stomach. This means that a baby very unhappy.

Ashley said...

Well, my son had reflux, and the two had been in baby Gaviscon now worked through a double bag it until my daughter was 16 weeks old, as are all the symptoms reappear when I took them around to the doctor, who said that way they are now more than 10 books have been in place for two bags packed, I, I, the cow and gate comfort is made much better for them, but much more expensive. Well, my son, the other is now 13 weeks old and still suffers from reflux pretty bad and is available in two envelopes and milk of comfort, the doctors have now managed and he hs retadine gave me used to the hearts of the 1mg, it burn after every meal, IM hoping that it works. Hope this helps and good luck

Post a Comment